Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00 Mixer Grinder, 750 Watts, 4 Jars (Elegant Lavender and White)
- Wattage: 750 W; Voltage: 230 V
- No of Jars: 4; Jar Size: Wet Jar (1.75 Litres), Blender Jar with pulp extractor (1.5 Litres), Multipurpose Jar (1 Litre), Chutney Jar (0.5 Litres); Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS Plastic; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 4 Speed Settings.RPM Motor- No load: 19500 rpm
- This product does not require installation. Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses. Non-slip feet – Yes
- Pure pulpy juice extraction even from hard fruits with powerful 750W motor, auto cut-off protection for enhanced motor life and strong suction feed for stability even during heavy grinding
- Easy to use with large switch knobs, leak-proof jars and ergonomic jar handles that are comfortable to grip
- Includes Mixer Grinder, Chutney Jar, Main Jar, Multipurpose Jar, Pulp Extractor Jar and Spatula
- Power: 750 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- Includes: Mixer grinder, Wet jar, Dry jar, Chutney jar, Leak proof jar and Spatula
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- 4 Jars, Chutney Jar: .5L, Middle Jar: 1L, Wet Jar 75L, Pul Extractor Jar 5L
- Speed Setting 4
- ABS Body
- Superior Stainless Steel jars
- Ease of use and cleaning
- High quality blades for perfect mixing and fine grinding performance
- Pure pulpy juice extraction
- Superior stainless steel jars
- Leak proof jars
- Switch knobs
- The mixer jar handles provide better grip and comfort
- Suction feet to ensure less vibration even while grinding heavy applications
- Auto cut off protection
8 reviews for Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00 Mixer Grinder, 750 Watts, 4 Jars (Elegant Lavender and White)
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Add a review
Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00 Mixer Grinder, 750 Watts, 4 Jars (Elegant Lavender and White)
Kunal Khanna –
I did decent research before buying a mixer grinder and finally decided to buy this one. After using this mixer for a week, here are positives and negatives I found about this machine.
1. Seriously powerful motor. No Jokes.
2. Motor is heavy (weight wise) and seems of tough built quality. I bought prestige 750 watts mixer also and its motor’s & jars weight was half of what philips has provided and was giving a feel like a toy.
3. Good steel quality of jars.
4. Good plastic quality of lids.
5. I tried a variety of things from Haldi to Ginger, it can grind everything within seconds (if you are using the right jar).
6. Suction cups at bottom really work and keep the mixer stable.
7. I like its Knob. It has contrast color and is in front to give clear idea of when it is powered on and off. So, it saves you from accidentally powering on main switch when the knob is already turned on.
8. Compact and trendy. I like its design.
9. Juice jar works great for extracting juice of fruits that have more juice and less pulp. I tried water melon juice and it was delicious.
10. Philips service is nice. I called them up and they came just next day with the right tools. (I will tell you in cons section why I called them)
11. The mixer produces a loud but smooth sound. Inspite of loud sound, it is not irritating. You should also note that the more powerful motor you purchase, the louder it would be because of high RPM. So you should rather target on smoothness of sound rather than silence.
1. The most frustrating thing with this, and over 80% mixer grinders available on internet is that THEY DO NOT HAVE LID LOCKS. My last mixer was of Maharaja Whiteline. That mixer grinder had “Twist to Lock” lids. So, you can use it without putting hands on the lid. But Philips mixer is not that case. It just has a rubber around the lids which somewhat makes it tight. But it will blow off if you don’t put your hands on it.
Add: Philips also have twist to lock lid in juicer jar.
2. Although the mixer’s motor has smooth sound, but the jars produce frustrating sound when they are about to stop. You can replicate that sound easily during whip. When it is moving at constant speed, no noise. But when you stop it, last 3 seconds are very frustrating. It has ticking sound has if you have 2-3 small stones in the mixer. I called the service guys but they said this sound is normal and expected. I don’t expect this type of quality from philips. Jars blade is not touching anywhere inside, but the sound is rather coming from an internal, rotating mechanism. Bad, really bad.
3. Mixer tends to heat (jar, not motor) when used for more than 30 seconds. If you use for 2 minutes for dry grinding, you’ll not be able to touch the jar.
So, here we have all positives and negatives about this machine. Inspite of having issues, I have not requested return. This is because all the machines I found were having some faults. The faults philips have is most tolerable. I will be happy with the purchase if the sound produced in jars is not mechanically damaging it. I am worry free as of now because it has 2 years guarantee on jars and 5 years on motor.
As far as lid lock is concerned, I adjusted myself because it grinds anything within 10-15 seconds. So, I don’t mind holding the lid. Juice and shakes takes time and that jar has lid lock. So, I am kind of fine with it.
My final suggestion is, you can go with this mixer grinder if your priority is fine and powerful grinding and you are willing to spend around Rs. 4000. Problems would be tackled because the service is doorstep and responsive.
Do not buy this if you need a juicing facility also. It’s juicer jar is just a toy in front of a dedicated juicer mixer grinder. For juicing, you can buy Philips HL7576 without thinking much.
Juicer is not serving purpose. Mosami Juice extracted with this juicer is highly bitter in taste. Same mosami when squeezed with hand is good taste. Apple juice extracted with this juicer get stucked in pulp, that is little juice left out. All goes waste in pulp. Again taste is not natural. Some fine pulp is mixed with juice. I called Amazon customer care. They say that they cannot return the product as there is no manufacturing defect in it. I find this product incompatible as it is spoiling taste of fruit juice. My money has gone waste. I want only juicer to be taken back. Even that they refused to take back.
A poor quality and badly designed product that just has the Philips sticker. Very disappointed with this purchase and with Amazon for hosting it here. We bought this assuming that the Philips brand would assure quality and since it looked like value for money – for Rs 4000 it offered a juicer jar as well.
Poor Quality : The switch is malfunctioning within a month of purchase and just after the Amazon.in return window closed.
Bad design : The jar lids are not transparent/translucent so you have no visibility to what is happening inside. The jar handles are flimsy, weak and look like they can break easily. As some other reviews have noted it is noisier than other 750W mixers.
The product cover 2 year warranty and 5 year motor warranty but when I received there is no dealer stemp ,sign and date of purchase.morever no signatory on bill also.How can I will avail warranty but there will be an issue.
Swapnil Magdum –
To me Philips is a trusted brand and I have several Philips products at home. My old mixer was Philips and it worked well for 10 years. This new one was to replace it. I didn’t think too much before going for Philips. The mixer is good. Build quality is good. The stainless steel hard are good. Cord quality us good. Noise level is ok, not so bad. Looks good too. The only disappointment is that for the wet and dry jars the lids, even with gasket on, is kind of loose. So, if a little more water is there in the chutney, it leaks. The gaskets seems to be of poor quality. Maybe my bad luck.
The juice extractor is ok. Just push the pieces of fruit with spatula or a plastic push rod from a juicer.
Feedback after 5 months of usage. Powerful motor. Usage has been less, but already the speed control knob is gone bad. Leaks from jars during wet grinding. I am adjusting with several rubber gaskets i purchased locally. I regret buying this mixer.
Shameer Ali –
1. Made a milkshake and it leaked from the bottom of the jar onto the mixer in the rotar area – which is hard to clean.
2. Tried to make tomato puree in another jar and it splashed out from the sides in spite of pressing tightly on the top and leaving the hole on the top open for air to escape
3. Very noisy
This is very good mixer/grinder in this price range from Philips. Packing is very good package includes Mixer grinder, Wet jar, Dry jar, Chutney jar, Leak proof jar and Spatula. Warranty on product 2years. COMES WITH 4 JARS WHICH ARE Chutney Jar: .5L, Middle Jar: 1L, Wet Jar 75L, Pul Extractor Jar 5L WHICH OF THREE JARS ARE Superior Stainless Steel jars & all are leak proof. material quality of mixer is very good Sturdy ABS body & color I bought Elegant Lavender and White looks cool in kitchen. Easy to use & clean, takes less place in kitchen & also it has suction feet’s which ensures less vibration. High quality blades which can grind almost every ingredient in kitchen, 750 watt motor is too noisy.
Yatish M. –
Most of our old mixers comes with a positive lid lock, nowadays most of the mixer doesn’t have this feature. On what basis they have removed this basic requirement I don’t know, but it is required, nowadays most of the brands provides lid with washer so that we can press fit against it. Initially it will be difficult to close and after some time it will get loose and based on usage it may not fit properly later. So we need to hold the lid while starting the mixer. As a customer I won’t prefer these kind of design