OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G (Black Dusk, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- Camera: 64MP Main Camera with EIS; 2MP Depth Lens and 2MP Macro Lens; Front (Selfie) Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471
- Camera Features: AI scene enhancement, Dual-View Video, HDR, Night Portrait, Panorama Mode, Retouch Filters, 1080p video at 30 fps, SLO-MO: 720p video at 120 fps, TIME-LAPSE: 1080p video at 30 fps, Video editor, Face unlock, Screen flash, HDR, NIGHT, PORTRAIT, TIME-LAPSE, Retouch, Filters
- Display: 6.59 Inches; 120 Hz Refresh Rate; Support sRGB, Display P3; Resolution: 2412 x 1080 pixels 402ppi; Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Display Features: Dark mode
- Operating System: Oxygen OS based on Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G
- Battery & Charging: 5000 mAh with 33W SuperVOOC
- Alexa Hands-Free capable: Download the Alexa app to use Alexa hands-free. Play music, make calls, hear news, open apps, navigate, and more, all using just your voice, while on-the-go
- Cellular technology:5g, 4g lte, Operating system:oxygenos, Display type:lcd, Form factor:smartphone
Specification: OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G (Black Dusk, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
13 reviews for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G (Black Dusk, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Add a review
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G (Black Dusk, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
Dr. Akhilesh pandey –
En rendimiento es muy bueno habré aplicación sin problema y de manera muy rápida y fluida… La cámara no es de lo mejor y el sonido tampoco… De ahí en fuera creo que es un muy buen teléfono la relación calidad precio es muy buena
Very nice mobile and my first time in use one plus mobile phone… Experience is to good. Thanks for Amazon very fast delivery thankq so much Fingerprint very fast working. Battery very long my mobile phone battery is 1-2 days useful.
Or camera quality is to good but not clear pic but nice camera quality thanks. One plus and Amazon.
Abhishek Pawar –
Good mobile 📱
Charging good 👍
Camera 📸 nyc
Sankar swaminathan –
I’ve purchased the 6GB version of this phone which comes with an extendable 2 GB RAM (virtual memory) capability.
Good phone, but being the least expensive category offering from One-plus, there are some small evident points that will get noticed. First thing is the confusing placement of the power button (and hence the finger sensor). Daily handling of the mobile phone feels a bit annoying with fingers locking/un-locking the phone while you try to handle it and place it into Your pockets. Although this is not a big problem, it is still something to think about. The second point is about lag here and there (only to a noticeable bit), which i am hoping might go away with updates/improvements. The third point is about the speaker volume. The speaker is good only at its near maximum levels i.e the volume does not seem to creep up steadily, rather louds out only at its top volume limits. The fourth point and final one is about the camera shoots where the colors are not very realistic. Photos taken in day light especially on skin tone tend to be over coloured. LED flash is average and could have been better.
The good and awesome part about this phone is about its practicality for daily users with one-plus strong brand part for the pricing offered. Battery life is very good and its re-charging capability is also very impressive for someone like me who has just moved from a Android 10 phone. Build of the phone is apt and will survive normal falls or mishaps from happening. The Phone does feel solid in hand. Stock android is clean and nothing to complain about.
Overall a clean phone with small improvements that would make it an all-rounder and cut above the rest keeping one-plus branding in mind.
I will try to keep this review short. This review is just from the perspective of an average user I believe after you buy a phone and start to use it, you change yourself to adjust with it without complaining much.
There is always a better device out there in the same price but just use it, it’s just a tool nothing much.
1. Camera is pretty good no cons about this.
2. Software is sweet and other little features from one plus make it more sweet
3. There aren’t any negatives about speed or power it can run 99% of the apps people use generally without any issue.
4. Build quality is good as well given that you going to use some sort of case on it.
1.The only con I see it is the battery you need to charge it twice in most of the days. If you browse internet use camera for some time watch YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or other media apps for like an hour or two on mid brightness or more then maximum achievable screen on time is around 7-8.5 hours. But given that high speed charger, battery isn’t really an issue.
Do some tweaking’s around the settings and delete the preinstalled apps stop unnecessary apps from the background you can easily achieve 9hr plus screen on time.
El teléfono llegó en excelentes condiciones e incluso me llegó días antes
Jose martel –
I sent this phone back and received a refund as Pure Talk or Straight Talk wouldn’t work with this phone. I was very disappointed to spend so much time on trying to find a network that would work. Then upon returning the phone they kept about $60.00 from the original amount I paid, so I didn’t get a full refund. I gave my reason that their website information on Amazon is wrong because this phone, even though it is a new phone, doesn’t work with ALL CARRIERS! When 3G was shut down a few months ago, this particular phone doesn’t work now. I found that out the hard way and verified this with the AT&T site that shows what phones are still compatible after the shutdown. So disappointed!
This is definitely a budget branded phone 📱 after 1 month 22 days of use today I am posting this review.. I got this phone as a childrens day gift 🎁 from my father ❤️
1. If you are a heavy user then the charge will be stay for 10 to 12 hours otherwise it’s stay for almost 1 day..
2. Very smooth touch no issue in typing or anything..
3. The camera quality is awesome it’s shows your original skin texture..
4. The audio quality is also awesome
5. The video quality is just wow
6. 5 g enable
7. Clean UI
1. If you are a filter lover and do not like the original skin texture then this phone is not for you..
2. This phone only have 1080p resolution
3. Limited 5 g bands
4. It doesn’t have HDR10+ support for Netflix and Amazon Prime, which means your viewing experience will always lag behind All in all
I bought the phone in Jan 2023 @ 18250. Below are pros and cons I observed.
2. Good processor (snapdragon 695) for day to day task. No heating issue.
3. Display is bright enough for sunlight usage.
4. Network connectivity is good. I am able to use Jio 5g on this phone. Best speed so far is 500 Mbps. Call quality is good.
5. Ram management is decent and with ram plus i.e. 6+6 I don’t find any lag even with heavier tasks.
6. Speaker is loud, clear and good.
7. Fingerprint scanner is good and faster.
8. Oxygen OS is clean and snappier without any bloatwares.
9. Main Camera and front camera is decent in this price range. Low-light performance is decent but you need a steady hand for shake free images. Camera comes with good features.
10. Battery backup is really good. Lasts 1.5 to 2 days easily with normal to medium usage. Attached the battery usage details.
1. Display is IPS LCD. Could have been Amoled.
2. Missing OIS on main camera. EIS is not really helpful.
3. Cannot record 4k videos.
4. Plastic body is ok but not very durable.
5. No gorilla glass protection. Better to install some screen protection.
Delivery person taking 250 rs on cash amount
And he told that 250 will be add on after 15 days in your order.that is not good
But product is nice as I wanted.
This review is only for not taking extra money to other people that’s it.
Andrés Fuentes –
Hammer Wang –
The product is great . Dual SIM with xtra expansion. It does not use VoLTE or VoWifi on TMobile. There are some hacks a tweaks on the Internet . I read these hacks after I returned the product. You will need to look at QPST to make it work . This is because the device model needs to be whitelisted by the cell phone provider to work out of the box.