Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 64MP Primary sensor 8MP Ultrawide-FOV 119° 5MP Super Macro Sensor Slow Motion Support – Up to [email protected] fps 6 Movie Effects, Magic Zoom, Slow Shutter, Time Freeze, Night Time Lapse, Parallel World, Freeze Frame, 6 Long Exposure Modes, Moving Crowd, Neon Trails, Oil Painting, Light Painting, Starry Sky, Star Trails, Magic Clone, Freeze Frame, TImed Burst, One-click AI cinema, Time-lapse video, Dual Stereo Speakers for immersive audio experience. Dolby Atmos Sound effects., IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Dual GPS, NFC, 4250mAh battery coupled with 33W fast charger, 0-100% in 58 mins
|Whats in the box
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the phone, Type C to 3.5mm converter
I was really excited to buy this phone, because it’s lightweight.. I’m changine phone after almost 6 years.. My last mobile was Samsung Galaxy On NXT.. Now you’ll know, how much gap I’m jumping from. I exchanged my old mobile and used card offers ans got this phone for 16K( 8+128) variant only because that is the only option available when i was buying it..
1. Display (9.5/10) – 120Hz feels like buttery smooth and if u turn on MEMC and AI HDR enhancement in settings while watching videos, you’ll get a fantastic media experience. The quality of the Amoled pannel is fantastic. It has widevine L1 support and Dolby Vision suoport. HDR 10+ support. It has everything at this budget.
2. Build (9/10) – Getting a glass build phone, that too weighing 156g I still wonder how Xiaomi made this. The in hand feel is excellent. Best ever I’ve used. Diamond Dazzle variant feels new and fresh design
3.Battery Life (7/10) – Getting a less weight phone, surely battery life is going to suck when compared with its competitors. But 4000mah is ok for me.. In medium usage, at the end of the day I’m getting 10 to 15% left.
4.Camera (6/10) – Camera performs excellent in outdoor conditions.. But if you are in low light area the primary sensor also sucks.. But for this price range it is really preforming better than its competitors.. Selfie cam is not good (as usual in MI) Only MI phone, where Selfie cake performed like a beast is MiA3 (don’t know why mi stopped A series)
5. Hardware and performance (6.5/10) – SD 778 G for this price i bought is really worth it.. But it’s good for above average gaming.. Can’t push for a long time.. Sti I’m rating only 6.5 coz of some reasons – since the phone is very light and thin, xiaomi has compromised some things – i think there’s no vapour chamber for heat dissipation. Phone gets hot within 30 mins of gameplay of Real Cricket 20 then imagine for BGMI or COD. So if you are a gamer, don’t buy this phone.. But for video rendering it’s doing well.
6. Software (9/10) – You’ll be shocked to see 9 out of 10 rating for software in a MI phone. The reasons were – While installing the phone i turned all ads off. As soon as my phone got booted, I used Universal Debloater Tool from my PC and uninstalled all the bloatware apps.. After this I get the best user experience in a MI phone… Software is really fantastic after that.. Only very few bugs are there in MIUI which you’ll rarely notice
7. Speakers (8.5/10) – Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support you’ll get better sound output but both the speakers are not equally balanced. But for media experience it is really good.
Overall experience (8/10)
If you are a casual gamer and looking for a thin and lightweight phone and you’ll mostly use your device for media experience – definitely go for this
11 lite ne 5g is shipped with a different display panel in India (Tianma panel instead of CSOT-tcl panel), Display panel we are offered is suffering severely with a black crush, green tint, pixelation issues with display, which can’t be solved with Display replacements either, and it’s been a year since users are trying to get xiaomi to acknowledge it/or solution, but no luck with it so far. Developer team refuses to accept it as Software bug, says it’s hardware fault, replacing display from service center doesn’t help. literally everyone with this device is suffering though this issue on daily basis.
What is black crush exactly? –
black crush is when black is not showing correctly hence creating a blocky mess as seen in pic.
So how does it affect you? –
the severity of occurrence is pretty high! which spoils experience of consuming any content on this phone. It’s noticeable everywhere, on Always on Display, Charging animation, Notification panel when using AMOLED walls, when consuming Black/Dark content on a phone, it’s soo frustrating! you can’t consume any darker content (batman like movies) properly on this phone as it spoils the experience of it.
Overall this phone is good in every other department but display panel is worse you can see on any phone let alone be fine with spending 27k on phone to face this daily!
All Reviewers were handed out sample units which are rocking CSOT tcl panel, which have better PPI , better text sharpness, no black crush issue! Sold in global market only (not India)! Don’t listen to them.
both panels have different PPI ~267ppi (Tianma – Delta – shipped widely in India) vs 318ppi (Huaxing – Diamond – widely shipped globally except india) for this phone, both use different technology to show pixels as well, one is sharper while the other is not so much! this is SO FRUSTRATING that we customers have been trying since a long time since launching of this phone to get you guys to just acknowledge it but you are not acknowledging it.
Xiaomi has used Unethical business tactics! to Cheat with indian consumers! Don’t trust my words, search black crush xiaomi on twitter,mi forums, telegram device chat supports! then decide! Don’t be blind follower is all I ask! because you are gonna use this phone for year if not more! and living with such issue can be frustrating experience for many of us!
It’s an average phone with good hardware except battery. UI is okay, not comparable to Samsung though. Charging speed is crazy fast, you can go 5-100 in just 40 min. Phone gets warm during charging. But battery discharges as fast as it charges. So don’t expect more than a day of moderate use.
Camera is okay, again post processing is not comparable to Samsung although camera hardware setup is good.
Got upgrade to Android 12 right after starting first time. I think it will get Android 13 as last OS update. After that may be few security updates.
Highlight of the phone is how light weight and slim it is. You can’t even feel it in pocket!
Overall a good buy if you can get it below 20K before exchange. Otherwise, look further. There are ton of phones in 20K range, but none is perfect. This one ticked most of my main requirements compared to OnePlus Nord CE2 Light.
Good one with in budget